I have been working on girls bows and things for a little over a year now. Well, I have two little boys who get very jealous that mommy never makes anything for them. I occassionally sew things for them, but it just isn't the same as their sisters overflowing amount of hair accessories. So I came up with an idea of what I could do for them. It isn't anything spectacular, but it is something that mommy is doing because of them. I am going to start making zipper pulls and keychains. I am doing both because my 8 year old is more likely going to use a keychain, he can hook it right on to his backpack, but my 3 year old would love the zipper pull. My supplies are set to arrive today and I can't wait to get them made. I am excited to be able to have something for my boys!
Also on my mind, craft fairs! I did the fall festival here in town about a month ago, and it turned out great! So we have decided that I am going to set up at another fall festival in about a weel. It will be held at Horsepower Harley Davidson and I am so excited to see how we make out there.
Keep an eye out, because I will be posting pictures of the new products, and also of our set up at the fall fest! Can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment