Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Welcome to My Page!

I have tried a blog before and didnt keep up with it after a while. I am determined to keep this one up and running. This is not just my personal blog, but my blog about my crafts and other things going on in life.

I am first a mother and wife. I have four amazing children, ages 9, 7, 3, & 1. My husband is an Army National Guard soldier and is preparing for his 2nd deployment. Although my family is wonderful, crafting is my escape...my me time.

My latest venture was tie dying. It was something my oldest daughter brought up to me and I took it and ran with it. It turned out pretty decent and I have decided to try to sell some of the shirt we made in my etsy shop. Here are some pictures of what I have done...




1 comment: