Thursday, August 25, 2011

What are we working on?

I have been busy, busy, busy working on new items for The Milton Harvest Festival. Trying to get my stock built up in time for an event this big is harder than I thought. Especially when I only get to work on things after the kids are in bed for the most part. It would be nice to get to spend an entire day sitting around crafting, but that's just not my reality...

Here are some things I have been working on lately:

This is one of my daughters favorites!


A tutu that a made for a friend to give as a gift
It wasn't completely finished in this picture, but I didnt get a pic of it after I finished it.

And here are some bows I have been working on




I am hoping to stay busy these next few weeks and get a lot done. We will see, and I will be sure to post pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment